Technical Support Engineer (English, IT)
The¬†IntraLAN¬†company invites¬†Technical Support Engineer (English, IT)¬†to¬†join our large international team.¬†IntraLAN¬†provides the very best IT, Telecoms and Internet services for businesses, delivered by¬†a¬†team of¬†professional Engineers and Account Managers since 1995.
IntraLAN¬†(www.intralan.co.uk)is 40 strong team of¬†Telecoms and¬†IT specialists, Microsoft Gold Partner, IBM Registered Business Partner, Avaya, Splicecom, CISCO, Zyxel, Acronis and¬†HP accredited/approved resellers, Mobile Network partners with: EE, Vodafone, O2, 3
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- As¬†part of¬†a¬†team of¬†17 engineers you will be¬†required to¬†help support and maintain computer networks at¬†all levels;
- To¬†provide a¬†friendly and professional service to¬†our customers at¬†all times;
- Monitor and maintain our DSL monitoring system;
- Monitor and maintain our server and workstation monitoring system;
- Report on¬†and resolve faults reported by¬†the Solarwinds monitoring system;
- Answer technical calls from customers and log the cases in¬†Autotask;
- Provide 1st line technical support to¬†the¬†IT and Telecoms customer bases;
- Accurately record and maintain Autotask tickets when dealing with incidents and queries raised by¬†customers;
- Maintain SLAs on¬†support tickets ensuring that customer problems are resolved to¬†a¬†satisfactory conclusion or¬†escalated to¬†the correct team;
- Pass cases that require 2nd/3rd line support to¬†the Tier 2 Helpdesk Engineering team;
- Maintain a¬†professional and helpful telephone manner;
- Out of¬†hours/on-call cover as¬†part of¬†a¬†team rota;
- Supported technologies include Microsoft Server, Exchange, Office 365, Cisco Meraki and Zyxel firewalls, Solarwinds, and Sophos Anti-virus.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE:
- Good knowledge of¬†English, both spoken and written, as¬†you mostly be¬†communicating with English speaking customers;
- IT¬†background and support experience is¬†a¬†must.
PREFERECE WILL BE GIVEN TO QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WITH:
- Experience in maintaining telephone systems and have in-depth technical working knowledge of all of the following:
o VOIP phone systems
o Networking (switches, patching, etc.)
- A good working knowledge of the following would be an advantage:
o SpliceCom phone systems
o Avaya IP Office systems
o Hosted phone systems
o Broadband communications technologies
- Employment according to¬†the Labor Code of¬†Ukraine (with full tax compensation);
- Monthly income: $800‚ąí1200. It¬†is¬†set in¬†the contract and depends on¬†the level of¬†skills;
- Referral program;
- Various corporate events and team-buildings;
- Coffee, tea, candy, season fruit;
- Paid taxi transfer.
Candor Global Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.