Front-end Web Developer
The¬†Global Growth¬†company invites an¬†experienced¬†Front-end¬†Web Developer¬†to¬†make intuitive high level decisions for web development of¬†our new product.
Front-end¬†Web Developer¬†is¬†responsible for developing and/or designing websites for the company. Requires working alongside a¬†team of¬†other developers in¬†creating, maintaining, and updating our websites.
- Marketing and sales efforts among the portfolio companies you work with.
- Analyze existing web sites to¬†identify if¬†and how you can improve them to¬†bring in¬†revenue. Evaluate code to¬†ensure it¬†meets industry standards, is¬†valid, is¬†properly structured, and is¬†compatible with browsers, devices, or¬†operating systems.
- Develop and implement front-end web code and design standards for writing clean, semantic code.
- Wireframe and mockup revamped or¬†brand-new site pages and present to¬†senior management and stakeholders.
- Collaborate with marketing teammates, senior management, designers, web developers in¬†the companies you‚Äôre serving and other project stakeholders to¬†build digital environments that drive engagement and sales.
- Create and optimize web project management, hitting all deadlines and improving efficiency while maintaining the highest standards of¬†quality web development.
- Proactively scope and present new ideas to¬†improve website experiences for prospects, leads, and customers.
- Identify and correct problems uncovered during beta testing or¬†via user feedback.
- BA/BS degree or¬†equivalent working experience.
- Domain expertise in¬†UI/UX best practices. You are a¬†problem solver. Your first priorities are to¬†improve experiences on¬†our sites and drive action among our prospects.
- Certified in¬†major content management systems such as¬†Wordpress. Able to¬†create automatically responsive webpages for mobile, tablet, and desktop. Your work must appeal to¬†all three. The web sites you create are so¬†easy for backend content marketing and sales operation staff to¬†work that they feel like they have a¬†hot knife that cuts through butter.
- Personal interest in¬†staying up¬†to¬†date on¬†revenue-boosting trends, including agile methodology, cybersecurity tactics, backup protocols, and emerging best practices in¬†the¬†UI community.
- Ability to¬†thrive in¬†a¬†fast-paced environment and meet the deadlines that entrepreneurialism demands.
- Excellent communicator who can write and speak clearly to¬†IT specialists as¬†well as¬†other professionals who need digital technology to¬†market and sell their services.
Who are we?
We¬†will invest in¬†growth companies that add value globally. We¬†will act always with integrity.
We¬†also look for opportunities for social good. Global Growth companies and their affiliates have donated hundreds of¬†thousands of¬†dollars to¬†causes and provided many hundreds of¬†man hours
Each Global Growth company must contribute in¬†its humanitarian impact, by¬†creating value and social good. Before we¬†acquire a¬†company, we¬†ask ¬ęHow does this company add value?¬Ľ Companies that make the world a¬†better place are more likely to¬†thrive.
Global Growth portfolio companies:
- Provide healthcare and make it¬†more efficient;
- Conduct research to¬†increase healthy lifespan;
- Help doctors communicate with their patients and each other;
- Ensure freedom of¬†the press;
- Make personal information secure;
- Prevent, reduce, or¬†recapture credit losses for our clients, leading to¬†more affordable credit options;
- Encourage investment in¬†the environment;
- Share technological advancements; and
- Boost entrepreneurial and economic opportunities around the world.
- Bachelor‚Äôs degree in¬†Web development or¬†related field, or¬†relevant experience.
- Compensation in¬†USD (with full tax compensation)
- Good bonuses (Performance review and referral program)
- Business trips to¬†India and Cebu
- Great management with no¬†bureaucracy
- Various corporate events and team-buildings
- Full time remote or¬†in¬†the office
- 24 days paid vacation
- Coffee, tea, candy, season fruit
- Paid taxi transfer.
Candor Global Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items