Strategic Director (newspaper)
The News Daily company seeks a leader for an online newspaper.
- The Strategic Director will be accountable for creating and implementing a strategy to bring the paper to break even by mid 2021. When successful he or she will be tasked with rolling out additional online papers.
- The strategic leader should have P&L and publishing experience as well an expertise in marketing and ad sales.
- This is a unique opportunity because the leader will be given an opportunity to participate in a mentorship program from a group of CEOs and portfolio managers.
- You will have a mentor who has succeeded at a challenge similar to the one before you. You will have the opportunity to participate in CEO style coaching where top speakers and top GG CEOs will offer training in their areas of expertise.
- These groups also will give you a forum to discuss challenges and opportunities you are facing with a group of peers across the globe.
Here is a good way to know if you are the right person for this position:
- Do you thrive when challenged?
- Are you driven to succeed?
- Are you willing to get in the trenches and not just delegate?
- Are you able to get out of your comfort zone to take critical feedback, stretch and grow?
- Are you able to expand your success to others, to develop leaders alongside you?
- Are you unafraid of failure and able to learn from your mistakes?
- Do you derive satisfaction from identifying leaders and helping them succeed?
- Do you surround yourself with people who challenge you without being threatened by them?
If you answered ‚Äúyes‚ÄĚ to these questions, you may be a good fit for the Strategic Director position.
- Employment according to¬†the Labor Code of¬†Ukraine (with full tax compensation);
- Referral program;
- Various corporate events and team-buildings;
- Coffee, tea, candy, season fruit;
- Paid taxi transfer.
Candor Global Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items