Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To be successful, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Learn and understand product portfolio
- Present features and benefits of all products and services to new customers
- Work within an assigned area or account list to promote unsolicited business and grow sales
- Develop and maintain customer relationships.
- Respond to new and existing customers and product inquiries.
- Reach a minimum of 75 outbound calls daily.
- Required to maintain consistent and acceptable attendance according to the assigned schedule provided.
- Meet departmental goals and defined key performance indicators (KPIs).
- 2 yearsâ€™ experience in sales environment.
- Experience in inside sales (telesales) or related position
- High-energy, positive attitude and a desire to succeed and grow in a professional sales environment
Skills and Competencies:
- Successful sales track record, solid negotiation skills
- Understand buyer/decision maker types
- Exhibit effective selling, listening and verbal/presentation skills and the ability to assess and respond to customer needs
- Ability to work autonomously to complete your job responsibilities
- Ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize time, and meet deadlines
- Ability to community effectively (both verbal and written) to a variety of audiences
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Possesses the ability to understand and follow instructions
- Ability to work collaboratively and well with teammates
- Ability to sit for an extended period of time
Candor Global Services provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants. We prohibit discrimination in employment and harassment on the basis of race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, religion, national origin, genetic status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, discipline, and termination.