The¬†Marval¬†company invites an¬†experienced¬†Software Architect¬†to¬†make intuitive high level decisions for software development of¬†our new Service Management product. You will see the ¬ębig picture¬Ľ and create architectural approaches for software design and implementation to¬†guide the development team in¬†an¬†agile environment.
A¬†great¬†Software Architect¬†has a¬†strong technical background and excellent¬†IT skills. They are experienced in¬†designing and possess the ability to¬†develop a¬†unified vision for software characteristics and functions in¬†an¬†iterative manner.
The goal is¬†to¬†provide a¬†framework for the implementation of¬†a¬†new modern Service Management product that will serve the market for the coming decade.
- Work together with the product owner and scrum master to¬†deliver according to¬†stakeholder expectations
- Collaborate with other professionals to¬†determine functional and non-functional requirements in¬†an¬†Agile/DevOps environment
- Use tools and methodologies to¬†create representations for functions and interfaces
- Develop high-level product specifications with attention to¬†system integration, reliability and feasibility
- Define all aspects of¬†development from appropriate technology and workflow to¬†coding standards
- Communicate successfully all concepts and guidelines to¬†the development team
- Oversee progress of¬†development team to¬†ensure consistency with initial design
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to¬†developers and engineers
- Ensure software meets all requirements of¬†quality, security, modifiability, performance, extensibility etc.
Experience: 3+ yrs
- Proven experience as¬†a¬†software architect in¬†an¬†Agile team
- Excellent knowledge of¬†software and application design and architecture
- Excellent knowledge of¬†Domain Driven Design (DDD) (microservice architecture)
- Excellent knowledge of¬†UML and other modelling methods
- Experience with event-driven, microservice architectures/ CQRS
- Experience with public cloud platforms, serverless and their ¬ęWell architected frameworks¬Ľ
- Experience in¬†software development in¬†various languages (C#, .NET, Java etc.)
- Experience with CI/CD and delivery pipelines
- Understanding of¬†software quality assurance principles
- Preferably experience with ITSM frameworks (ITIL/IT4IT)
- MSc/MA in¬†computer science, engineering or¬†relevant field
Experience in Site Reliability Engineer Toolchains similar but not limited to
- Compensation in¬†USD (with full tax compensation)
- Good bonuses (Performance review and referral program)
- Business trips to¬†the UK
- Great management with no¬†bureaucracy
- Various corporate events and team-buildings
- Full time remote or¬†in¬†the office
- 24 days paid vacation
- Coffee, tea, candy, season fruit
Candor Global Services provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants. We prohibit discrimination in employment and harassment on the basis of race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, religion, national origin, genetic status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, discipline, and termination.